The Prevention and Treatment of Swine Chlamydia DiseaseAuthor：Aomron Time：2017-04-11 Hits：462
Due to a large number of pregnant sows miscarried, deaths of stillbirths and newborn piglets, and fertile breeding sows, serious economic losses have been caused to the intensive pig industry. Experience has shown that once a pig is infected with this disease, it is very difficult to remove it. Rehabilitation pigs can carry bacteria for a long period of time. The wild mice and birds that live in pig farms may be natural poisons for the disease; the breeding female pigs become young. The main source of infection in the age group of pigs, boars can transmit the disease through semen. Therefore, recessively infected boars are more harmful. Sick pigs can excrete pathogens through feces, urine, saliva (spray), and milk. The miscarriage sow’s aborted fetus, fetal membranes, and amniotic fluid are more infectious. In large and medium-sized pig farms, the disease is more serious in the autumn and winter and is generally chronic.
1. The gilt-like vaginal discharge occurred in the gilts and there was no spoilage odor.
2. The sow return rate is high, white spots or mung bean size bleeding spots will appear on the placenta.
3. Sows show increased lochia during 3 to 5 days after delivery, and there are more nasal-like secretions in lochia.
[Expert analysis] The clinical symptoms of sow Chlamydia infection are very similar to the clinical symptoms of endometritis, often causing confusion, resulting in incorrect diagnosis and failure of medication, causing huge losses to the farm. In addition, chlamydia is an intracellular infection, the drug can be added to the long-term effect, so Ao Long experts recommend that the chlamydial sow group: Add "Amitainuo" 1000-1500g per ton of feed, two weeks of treatment, use two Each course of treatment, each treatment interval of 15 days, can effectively solve the problem of sow Chlamydia infection. After the herd is stable, drug care is performed every 3 months.
【Common name】Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride soluble powder
【Main ingredients】 10% ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, madamecin, taurine and so on.
【Indications】 Sow Chlamydia infection.
【Usage and Dosage】 Mixed feeding: Add 1000-1500g per ton of feed, and use it for 15 days.
【Package specification】 500g/can
1. The occurrence of pus in gilts decreased, and the initial allocation rate increased;
2. The return rate of sows returning after 21 days of sows declines;
3. The prevalence of endometritis decreased.